Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My experience, your life! :)

I don’t know how many people read my last two blogs. But I got the complete review package from some, who I feel, are close to my heart! It was so blatant, that those two blogs are completely out of sorts and I’m happy about that. If it was not that bad, I might not have got a chance of correcting myself.
I was having some thought in my mind and I was trying to write that. But I understood from them that opening up of mind don’t help you in anyway. So I asked them “What shall I do then?” The reply was so prompt and it was “Open up your heart!” They also told me “Life is not about thinking and understanding; it is experiencing and being happy!” “Unless you open up your heart you will be doing the former not the later”
This made me think, “Why am I writing something which is making people think? Why can’t I write something which will make people admire me or be happy?” After prolonged thought process, I decided that I’m not going to write any boring, argumentative sci-fi stuff, instead I can write something…, I'm hearing a voice, sure it's not my inner voice, but it is one of the cutest voice ever!
"Senthil anna, Naan nee sonna madiri daily naane brush panren, naane kulikaren, naane dress pottukiren..., Nee eppo enaku video game vangitharuve?”
“Nee ithe madiri daily pannina naan unaku video game vangitharuven!”
“Daily na ethane naal, correct a sollu?”
“Ok, 10 days!”
“10 days vena! Romba kammi a iruku, Naan 30 days ippadi seiren, nee enaku 30 video games vangitha, naan one day ku onnu nu one month play pannuven!”

This was the conversation happened my cousin brother (who is 3 years old) and me when I was typing the first part of the blog. I found that people around us, things around us, and society around us and in short, our life offers us so many nice things to write! Why should I worry about the world least discovered part, the brain? Now this is my inner voice saying what to write!
By now you all might have found what I going to write! Hope you all enjoy my experience, my view of life and let me enjoy your happiness through it! "From now on, it's my experience and your life!"
P.S. For my satisfaction, let me say a thing which I wanted to say in my previous blogs. To me, heart is nothing but sub-conscious mind! I don't know why did I try to make a max out of this single sentence, possibly the best answer would be, I'm a typical South Indian!

No comments: